You Belong Here
At the Y, we're more than a gym: we're a community. When you join the Joplin Family YMCA, you join thousands of other people who, like you, are journeying towards a healthier lifestyle in spirit, mind and body at the Y. Our members are what makes the Y so special. Their goals, accomplishments and the support they show one another are the essence of the Y. Along with the help of dedicated Y staff members, this environment is what makes people feel valued, comfortable and at home at the Y.
YMCA membership connects you and your family to opportunities, resources and programs unlike any others. From our dynamic group fitness classes to our supportive child care programs, all of what we do is backed by our dedication to strengthen our community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Membership Means More at the Y
As a member of the Joplin Family YMCA, you have access to:
- Our full-service YMCA facility and hundreds of YMCAs across the country through the Nationwide Membership program
- Several fitness and aquatics classes led by certified instructors, with offerings ranging from Barre to bootcamp
- Child watch for up to 2 hours for children ages 12 weeks to 12, so you have time to focus on you
- Complimentary SmartStart orientation conducted by one of our certified personal trainers
- Year-round access to our heated indoor swimming pool
- Seasonal access to Bulldog Beach outdoor pool in Carl Junction
- Reduced member rates for Youth Sports and Swim Lessons.
- Indoor track
- Basketball and Pickleball courts
- Cybex and Precor treadmills, stationary bikes, steppers, and strength machines
- Mirrored fitness rooms with impact resistant floors
- Men's and women's locker rooms and family changing rooms
Ready to learn more? Call or stop by and see for yourself why our members can say, "This is my Y."